Many Rainbows' Screwy Life
Sunday, August 22, 2004
This journal is going to not be used anymore.. or maybe just used for like, quizes and memes and stuff... but either way, I am at momofquacker
I am going to delete my friends list from here, after ading people to momofquacker
it is (at least for now) a friends only journal, so if you want to be added, comment THERE. If i want to add you, I will. but for the most part, I am starting fresh with that journal.
Friday, August 20, 2004
My trust level is: 62%
Friday, August 13, 2004
9:35AM - bored
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Sunday, August 8, 2004
2:05PM - *pant*gasp*wheeze*
decided to try running on the treadmill thats in the apartment, but itsa cheap ass one that is you powered, not electrity. well, thing is so cheap that i was winded within one song on the cd i was lsitening to. no more trying that thing it, its too abusive to this outta shape body. LOL
EJ is asleep in the stroller, so i am leaving him there. Looking at the weater to see if i should jump into the pool or not..
there was no real point to this journal entry.
Sunday, August 1, 2004
Friday, July 23, 2004
I am learning sign language, and plan in teaching it to EJ. I have heard that kids pick up real good on sign language, so i figure teach that to him. Its always good to know, and it will help his language skills too :) have a program on the computer to learn, so I have been doing that teh past 2 days. Pretty neat, I now know a few words to teach EJ :)
nothing else happening.. gotta make dinner in a little while... just updated to tell yall something you probably care nothing about ;)
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
6:20PM - nothing important
Note: taquitoes w/ sour cream and Lemonade do not mix well together
Where'd I come from?
DAD SAYS: Ah, well, my son, one day you will need to find
out anyway! Mom and Dad got together in a chat room on
MSN. Dad set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we
met at a cybercafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and
then your mother downloaded from dad's memory stick. As
soon as dad was ready for an upload, it was discovered that
neither one of us had used a firewall. Since it was too late
to hit the delete button, nine months later the blessed little
virus appeared. And that's the story.
Monday, July 19, 2004
4:54PM - anoher critte post
MY LITTLE STINKER! know what he did???
HE ROLLED OVER IN HIS BOUNCY CHAIR! i look at him and he is ON HIS BELLY in there!!!
thats 4 times total (3 times in the past 3 day, 2 times today) that he has rolled over! MY LIL STINKER!
Saturday, July 17, 2004
i have noticed something lately. My journal seems to mostly be "fluff". i update when i have noting really to say, just ramble, but i neve really have anything to say in this journal. I may make a new journal... friends only.. just for venting and bitching about whatever. I dunno. maybe.
Friday, July 16, 2004
11:06AM - i swear...
Ej is very.. *laughs* yesterday i had him on his tummy, and had his "Quacker" in front of him.. he looked at it and said "wack-uh" (Quacker, perhaps?) and today i put him in his playpen, and he;s lying there going "quack quack" i am sure its just a "fluke" but man.. i gots me a lil SMARTASS!
Thursday, July 15, 2004
one thing i hate about all these damn storms: they affect the phone lines, so hooking up at a decent speed is IMPOSSIBLE
jim hurt his back.. *sighs* maybe this'll teach him
i been COOKING!
Friday, July 9, 2004
9:32PM - *tagged*
Apparently I am a senior citzen. Time Magazine sent me something to get the Senior Citizen discount subscription.
And I have odd friends. Last night Deb asked if I "minded" if she bought clothes for EJ for the winter when she goes yard saleing. Mind? HELL NO i dont mind!!!!! buy him all the clothes you want!!!
donnaetjarvis where are you and why the hell arent you updating? I am going to have to whoop your arse when i come visit you!!
Wednesday, July 7, 2004
10:12AM - boredness
In 1984 (the year you were born)
Ronald Reagan is president of the US
On a Challenger mission, two astronauts become the first humans to fly free of a spacecraft
An Union Carbide insecticide plant in Bhopal, India seeps toxic gas killing over 2,000
Penthouse magazine publishes nude photographs of Miss America Vanessa Williams
The Soviet Union boycotts the Los Angeles Summer Olympics
Richard Stallman starts developing GNU
"Where's the Beef?" commercial campaign for Wendy's airs for the first time
The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to use a computer mouse and GUI interface, is introduced by Apple
Ethiopian famine begins
Mandy Moore and Avril Lavigne are born
Detroit Tigers win the World Series
Los Angeles Raiders win Superbowl XVIII
Edmonton Oilers win the Stanley Cup
Ghost Busters, Beverly Hills Cop, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Gremlins, and The Karate Kid are top grossing films
"When Doves Cry" by Prince and the Revolution spends the most time at the top of US charts
Michael Jackson's hair catches fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial
The Cosby Show, Punky Brewster, and Who's the Boss? premiere
that bit about Michael Jacksons hair ctaching fire.. that happend ON my birthday! lol one of the few interesting things about me...
Monday, July 5, 2004
9:02PM - How To Achieve Inner Peace
How To Achieve Inner Peace
I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and at this time of year we all could use a little...calm!!! By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.....the article read:
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."
So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished...and before going to work this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, some Kahlua, my Prozac, a couple of Valium, a slice of Pecan Pie, some leftover fettucinni, and a box of chocolate covered cherries.
You have no idea how freakin' good I feel...!
Saturday, July 3, 2004
Look, donnaetjarvis doesnt know anyone here, and she is really quite new to livejournal.. so think some of you sweet darling people can friend her and help her out when I cant be on? *sweet smile* pleeeeeeease! I'll give you a cookie!
All I need is some of you to help her if she doesnt understand stuff, help her find any communities she may be interested in. that kinda stuff.
I love you!!!!
Friday, July 2, 2004
11:19PM - WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome to livejournal,donnaetjarvis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>)
Thursday, July 1, 2004
bold the ones you remember, or have done, or whatnot, and then add youre own.
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3.You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on "Blossom." (and "How rude!" comes from Stephanie on "Full House")
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer (three words: M.C. Hammer PANTS) Can't touch this!!
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail Day in computer class at school.
16. You played the game "MASH." (Mansion Appartment Shack House)
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
20. You remember reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie. Truffle Shuffle! Boodie Trap!
23. You even wore flourescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You even got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide.
38. You have even played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
40. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "awesome."
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy."
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss Mary MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK, with silver BUTTONS, BUTTONS, BUTTONS all down her BACK, BACK, BACK!"
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies, which scared the snot out of you.
48. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
49. You remember watching "Rainbow Brite" and "My Little Ponies."
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell."
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi.
55. You played and or collected "Pogs."
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger.
57. You know what Nanopets, Jelly Roll Pens, and Ty Beanie Babies are--and used to own one or more.
58. You remember taking cootie shots.
59. You ever played Mouse Trap.
Navigate: (Previous 20 entries)